Photo via http://ow.ly/4kHj303w6lS
Do you know your zodiac sign? Maybe you read your horoscope each morning to see what kind of day you’re going to have. I like to sit down each evening and read my horoscope to see if the prediction for my day was correct! There are many things connected with each zodiac sign, including lucky numbers, an element, and even a planet. But did you know that there are different types of flowers connected with each zodiac sign? Take a look at what I found.
Zodiac Signs and Their Flowers
- Aries: A person who is an Aries is quick-tempered, confident, dynamic, and adventurous. Thistle and honeysuckle are the birth flowers connected with this sign. Thistles are prickly flowers, while honeysuckle has a beautiful fragrance. A charming Aries attracts the attention of others but can also have a prickly personality.
- Taurus: “Stubborn,” “loving,” “determined,” and “possessive” are just a few of the words used to describe the personality traits of a Taurus. The birth flowers of a Taurus are roses, poppies, and foxgloves. These are all colorful, enduring flowers that refuse to be pushed into the background.
- Gemini: Geminis are creative, inquisitive, and expressive. Lavender and lily of the valley are the birth flowers of a Gemini. These flowers multiply and spread throughout an area just as an imaginative Gemini comes up with tons of great ideas.
- Cancer: “Sympathetic,” “emotional,” “cautious,” and “moody” are just a few words that describe someone who is a Cancer. White birth flowers including white roses, lilies, and cow parsley are connected with this zodiac sign. White flowers symbolize purity of spirit and sympathy.
- Leo: Leos are warm-hearted, loving, and faithful and like to take on leadership roles. Marigolds and sunflowers are the birth flowers of a Leo. The sun is the ruling planet for Leo, so it makes sense that this sign’s birth flowers are used to being the center of attention.
- Virgo: Virgos are known for being meticulous, shy, perfectionists, and practical. Small, brightly colored blooms such as buttercups and morning glories are the birth flowers assigned to Virgos. Whether they are on a trellis or near the ground, morning glories flourish where they are planted. Morning glories and Virgos share this trait.
- Libra: Libras are easygoing, romantic, idealistic, and diplomatic. Large roses and bluebells are the two birth flowers of a Libra. Roses are a symbol of classic beauty, which is something admired by Libras.
- Scorpio: Some words that describe Scorpios include “powerful,” “determined,” “amorous,” and secretive. A Scorpio has bright red birth flowers such as geraniums and rhododendrons. The passion and power of a Scorpio are reflected in the deep shades of red.
- Sagittarius: A Sagittarius is good-humored, honest, jovial, but careless at times. Carnations are the birth flower of a Sagittarius. These flowers are pretty, uncomplicated, and sweet.
- Capricorn: “Reserved,” “disciplined,” “practical,” and “prudent” are some of the descriptions of a Capricorn. Pansies and ivy are the birth flowers of this sign. These long-lasting, strong flowers are a perfect match for someone with the personality traits of a Capricorn.
- Aquarius: An Aquarius is inventive, original, honest, and independent. The orchid is the birth flower of an Aquarius. This is a unique flower with care requirements that are different from many other types of flowers.
- Pisces: Kindness, sensitivity, compassion, and selflessness are all personality traits of a Pisces. The birth flower of a Pisces is a waterlily. A Pisces may start on a particular path in life only to make an abrupt change in direction. This is similar to the path of a waterlily in a pond.
Check your Zodiac sign to see the types of flowers that are right for you: You might find a new favorite!