I don’t know about you, but I love autumn celebrations. As an event planner, I find it easy to create lovely décor for a fall party using the beautiful yellows, oranges and reds of the season. Sometimes I incorporate just a few touches of fall color into the décor of a formal celebration. In other instances, I make sure that every piece of the décor follows a fall theme. Either way, it’s a pleasure to dream up the décor for a celebration this time of year.This week, I thought I’d share some fall décor ideas with you that may just make your party the highlight of the season.
19 Ideas for Fall Party Decor
- An Arbor of Pear Tree Branches -Create a unique fall backdrop for a wedding ceremony or reception with an arbor made with pear tree branches, two elegant urns and some gold ribbon.
- Wreath of Fall Stems -This wreath made of colorful leaves and stems will add a touch of fall to the décor of a wedding reception venue.
- Fall Decor for a Baby Shower Celebration -Oranges, browns and golds are incorporated into the appealing fall décor of this baby shower.
- A Dessert Table with a Fall Theme -A dessert table with a pumpkin theme is a seasonal addition to a baby shower.
- Aisle Decor for a Fall Wedding and Reception -Look at an easy way to dress up an aisle or floor at a wedding.
- A Wedding Reception Table with Fall Flair -Incorporate fall flowers, leaves, vines, squashes, pine cones and more when decorating your wedding reception tables.
- An Autumn Rose Flower Ball -Get some roses in pale orange and yellow to make some flower rose balls to add to the décor of a wedding or baby shower.
- Pumpkin Vases Add to the Fall Atmosphere -Create several pumpkin vases to put on tables at a retirement party or another business-related celebration that takes place in the fall.
- Chinese Lanterns for an Autumn Wedding Celebration -Orange, yellow and red Chinese lanterns reflect the tone of the fall season at a wedding reception.
- Simple Place Cards with a Fall Theme – Look at an idea for placecards with a fall theme for a formal gathering.
- Vases for Baby Shower Decor -A few simple ingredients in a hurricane vase and you have some unique items of fall décor for a baby shower or other autumn celebration.
- Illuminating a Venue for a Wedding Reception or Engagement Party -Check out these lighting ideas that add a subtle glow to a fall party.
- Pumpkin Placecards -For an office party at a restaurant, let employees find their places at the table by looking through a gathering of colorful little squashes.
- Mums on a Pumpkin -This is a relatively simple item of décor perfect for a baby shower or even a rehearsal dinner.
- Tying an Attractive Sash on a Chair -Choose an appealing gathering of sashes in an autumn color and decorate chairs for a wedding reception, rehearsal dinner or engagement party.
- Candles and Fall Foliage -Find simple ideas for table décor that incorporate delicate bowls, tea candles and fall vines.
- Fall Colors for a Special Occasion – Consider ideas for centerpieces, favors and decorations featuring fall colors for a beautiful rehearsal dinner.
- A Centerpiece for a Fall Wedding -Gourds and fall flowers make an appealing centerpiece for a wedding reception table.
- An Idea Involving Submerged Flowers -Step by step instructions on how to submerge flowers in a clear vase to make lovely centerpieces that will attract some attention at your event.
I hope that you take some inspiration from these imaginative ideas for fall party décor! -Sophie