FLEX DELIVERY NOTICE:
*Due to the current health crisis which has caused disruptions in staffing and supply chain orders for Major Holidays will be flexed with other possible delivery dates. The Flex Delivery dates for your order are indicated during your checkout process as well as on your Invoice for reference. Your floral gift may be delivered on one of the possible delivery dates indicated on the Delivery Date selection during your Checkout Process.
STAYING CONNECTED & STAYING SAFE with NO CONTACT DELIVERIES
During these unprecedented times we want all of our customers to know we are thinking of you. Now more than ever, it is important to stay connected with our loved ones. We know that it is especially important during these times to do so from a distance. In order to ensure your ability to express your care, while also keeping up with imperative safety measures. Avas Flowers will be applying the No Contact Delivery to all orders.
What This Means For You:
- Deliveries will be made without the requirement of a signature from the recipient
- Deliveries can and will be made without contact with the recipient. Orders will be left at the front door, the bell will be rang, and sometimes the recipient will be called to inform them the delivery has been made.
- Deliveries to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, or Senior Citizen Centers will be made when possible. If the delivery is not possible due to restriction, we will contact you for an alternative address so we can deliver them as soon as possible.
Health Crisis & Substitution Rules
From our Terms of Service :
Avas Flowers remains dedicated to servicing your floral needs as we navigate through unprecedented challenges resulting from the worldwide pandemic. Now, more than ever, we believe it is a critical time to succeed in our mission to help you send your thoughts and well wishes to your friends and loved ones. To better aid our valued customers in this mission, we may at times need to substitute floral components with the freshest blooms locally available to ensure a timely delivery. Should substitutions be necessary, local designers will use their floral expertise to ensure that your arrangements are of equal or greater value.
Additionally, to ensure a successful delivery, your floral gift will arrive in one of the following ways
- Hand delivered by a local floral delivery driver. We have adapted to CDC guidelines of social distancing and will accept touchless/contactless forms of delivery methods. This may in some cases necessitate leaving floral orders at the door or porch. We will do our best to accommodate your order as requested, however please note that deliveries to work addresses, hospitals, schools, and non-residential locations may be impacted.
- Delivered Next-Day via UPS/FedEx directly from our Farm-Fresh facility in a floral gift box. In cases where local affiliates may no longer be available to deliver, we will arrange for your order to be delivered directly from our Farm-Fresh facility. Our dedicated floral team will expertly assemble a beautiful seasonal bouquet which will be safely secured in a floral gift box, specially designed to preserve the quality of your blooms.
- Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The upmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
During these ever evolving times, we will continue to adapt to the best of our abilities so we can provide the service needed now more than ever, showing your loved ones you care.