Today's Sale! Save BIG with *FREE DELIVERY - Use Code: FREEDEL20
Today's Sale! Save BIG with *Free Delivery - Use Code: FREEDEL20
Shop premium flower arrangements online and order flowers for same day delivery! Shop and Order Today!
Cypress Gardens is a small town in Polk County, Florida. The town is considered a census-designated place by the Census Bureau, and according to their statistics, in 2000, the total population of this place was 8844. The CDP is a part of the Lakeland- Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area. There is a sparse suburban feel in the community, and 71% of the residents live in their own homes. The rent is also affordable, and the other 29% are living in several different types of rented places. The CDP is a safe place, and the crime rate is very low. The racial makeup of this town in Florida is very diverse, and people are living a peaceful life. New businesses are being opened in the community, and there are several unique places to eat. The town has some gorgeous lakes where people enjoy their summer to the fullest. The downtown area has developed significantly in the past few years. New businesses, eateries, small stores are now added in the area. Cypress Gardens is a very pet-friendly town and there are many parks in the community where people take their pets for walks and outdoor activities. Many families have settled in the town, and for their convenience, there is every facility available. The cost of living is reasonable, and it is one of the best places to retire with a low cost of living in Florida.
Nursing Homes in Cypress Gardens
Cypress Gardens is home to several retired and old age people, so there are many nursing homes in the town and the surrounding areas. Nursing homes are places where older people get special medical and non-medical care and the trained staff help old age people with their routine daily tasks. Therefore a nursing home should have the best staff and facilities. There are many trustworthy nursing homes in the town, namely Life Care Center Of Winter Haven, Palm Garden Of Winter Haven, Astoria Health and Rehabilitation Center, Brandywine Convalescent Center, and Brandywyne Health Care Center. Living in a nursing home away from friends and family can be challenging, and to support your old loved ones, it's essential to remind them of your love and care frequently. One great way to do this is to send them flowers or gifts on special occasions. Are you looking for a perfect gift? What's better than a flower bouquet combined with a small plant or fruit baskets. Contact Avas Flowers for the best flower delivery at the most reasonable rates and high-quality service. Visit our website to explore the options, place an order there, or simply give us a call and let our representatives guide you further.
Comments & Ratings Leave a review
Cypress Gardens, FL Map
Some more products you might be interested in!
Get Well Soon & Newborn Baby Floral Arrangements
Nearby Funeral Homes
Funeral Arrangements, Funeral Sprays, & Fruit Baskets
Nearby Assisted Living
Daily Delivery of Floral Arrangements to Nursing Homes
3050 Woodmont Ave
3050 Woodmont Ave
Flower Delivery Nearby
Who We Are And What We Do
We add tremendous value for our customers through our decades of experience and carefully curated research on capacity, pricing, and local availability. We also leverage our long standing relationships to bring our customers great offerings with the best savings. With that vast knowledge base and buying power, we're capable of navigating localized fulfillment to help our customers get the best possible outcomes for their floral order. Click here to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Comment, Rate & Share your Shopping Experience
Polk County Florists
More Polk Florists
What our customers say:
I am actually the recipient, Paul forwarded your message to me and asked if I'd like to complete. The flowers are absolutely gorgeous, smell extraordinary, and the vase is so unique! In addition to the filler of Baby's Breath, there is a small yellow flower and I just love it. You did a terrific job, and Paul and I will definitely give you our business going forward as well as highly recommend you to our friends and family! Have a very Happy Holiday!!.
If you're shopping for a florist sale "near me" to order and send same day flowers today, take a look at our online flower store delivery service and discover that it is the best and cheapest option.