Limited Time Only - Free Delivery on All Orders!

Online Only -  Save Big with Free Delivery.          Use Code: FREEDEL20 

BIRTHDAY
HOT DEALS
SYMPATHY & FUNERAL
LOVE & ROMANCE
FALL
GET WELL

Shop and Order Today!

$52.99 $42.99
Sale Price: $47.99
$69.99 $54.99
Sale Price: $44.99
$54.99 $44.99
Sale Price: $54.99
Sale Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $79.99
$44.99 $39.99
$39.99 $34.99
Sale Price: $39.99
$67.99 $64.99
Sale Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $42.99
$47.99 $39.99

Lemon Hill is a small CDP that covers a total area of 1.6 square miles. The CDP is located in Sacramento County, California. The town is home to more than 13,000 people as per the 2010 census, but a significant increase in the population is observed in the past few years. The town is situated at an elevation of 30 feet. Lemon Hill is a beautiful, diverse CDP, where people from all racial backgrounds live with unity. More than 99.9% of the population live in homes while the remaining 0.1% live in non-institutionalized group quarters. A massive chunk of the population is children under the age of 18. As per the statistics, 48% of the population is kids and teenagers. This is why the town has a very family-friendly feel. Families love celebrations, and anxiously wait for special occasions to celebrate them together. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thanksgiving, New year, Christmas, are perfect occasions to get together with your close ones and celebrate it with enthusiasm. Whether you're throwing a big party or choose to celebrate it inside in your home. A celebration of any sort is incomplete with flowers. Are you worried about getting fresh flowers for the celebration? Avas Flowers will help you out. We offer delivery of farm-fresh flowers everywhere in the town. You can choose your favourite flowers from the various flowers we offer. Roses, Carnations, lilies, daisies, sunflowers, luxury flowers are some of the best sellers. We also deliver green plants, orchid plants, and blooming, so you can make a perfect combination for an outstanding dcor. To know more about our services and products, don't forget to browse our website. Many deals and bundles are offered, so visit regularly to ensure you don't miss out on any.

Nursing Homes in Lemon Hill

We all love our elders and always try our best to ensure they are safe and healthy; therefore, nursing homes are essential for every community. Sometimes our elders and senior citizens need proper care and assistance, medical or non-medical, which can only be given at nursing homes and assisted living facilities. There are many fully equipped and reliable nursing homes in Lemon Hill, providing outstanding service to the community's senior citizens. Some notable ones in the community are Briarwood Health Care, 24th Street Christoam Conv Hospital, Emerald Garden Nursing Center, and Saint Clair Nursing Center. Sending flowers to loved ones who are living in nursing homes is a great tradition, and it is the best way to express your feelings of love, kindness, and care. Avas Flowers offer delivery services to every Nursing Home in the CDP. We have many incredible flowers to provide, such as Roses, Sun Flowers, Birds of Paradise, Tulips, Daisies, Carnations, and the list goes on.To check out the whole list, visit our official website. If you want flowers to be delivered urgently, you can use our same-day delivery service.

Some more products you might be interested in!

Sale Price: $64.99
Sale Price: $79.99
Sale Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $74.99
Sale Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $74.99
Sale Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $64.99
Sale Price: $119.99
Sale Price: $89.99
Sale Price: $59.99
Farm Fresh

Nearby Hospitals

Get Well Soon & Newborn Baby Floral Arrangements

3651 Business Dr

3651 Business Dr

Nearby Funeral Homes

Funeral Arrangements, Funeral Sprays, & Fruit Baskets

3939 Fruitridge Rd

3939 Fruitridge Rd

Nearby Assisted Living

Daily Delivery of Floral Arrangements to Nursing Homes

5711 59th St

5711 59th St

5711 59th St

Flower Delivery Nearby

95824

Virtual Florist - Avasflowers

our-corporate-office

Who We Are And What We Do

We add tremendous value for our customers through our decades of experience and carefully curated research on capacity, pricing, and local availability. We also leverage our long standing relationships to bring our customers great offerings with the best savings. With that vast knowledge base and buying power, we're capable of navigating localized fulfillment to help our customers get the best possible outcomes for their floral order. Click here to learn more about who we are and what we do.

Comment, Rate & Share your Shopping Experience

Today's Recommendation

Sale Price: $42.99

What our customers say:

Thank you for the beautiful arrangements you sent for me. I was very impressed.. - Sue G

Accessibility