Limited Time Only - Free Delivery on All Orders!

Online Only - *Up To 45% Off & Free Delivery.          Use Code: FREEDEL20 

Shop and Order Today!

Sale Price: $44.99
Sale Price: $39.99
$69.99 $59.99
$47.99 $44.99
Sale Price: $42.99
Sale Price: $42.99
Sale Price: $42.99
Sale Price: $44.99
Sale Price: $57.99
Sale Price: $44.99
$149.99 $119.99
Sale Price: $49.99
$69.99 $59.99

East Whittier is one of the census-designated places in Los Angeles County, California, and home to approximately 9700 people. The previous name of the town was East La Mirada, which was changed to East Whittier in the year 2012 because it is located very near to the city of Whittier. The town's total land area is just 1.1 square miles, due to which it is a small, tight-knit community. The residents belong to different backgrounds and live very peacefully in the community. 99.8% of the population live in homes, and the remaining 0.2% live in non-institutionalized group quarters. There are many beautiful parks, restaurants, coffee shops and pubs in the town. The shopping centers in the town ensure that residents can easily buy everything without any hassle. The neighborhood is secure, and families can comfortably reside there. The residents have the luxury of top-notch public schools, hospitals, various businesses, markets, parks, churches, funeral homes, nursing homes, libraries, and restaurants. The high living standard is maintained in the community and if you are planning to move to a new place with all the qualities of a big town and the calmness of a small area, consider East Whittier. It will not disappoint you at all.

Restaurants in East Whittier

East Whittier is a small town, but if you think it would not have the best eateries, this is not the case. Despite being a cozy little place, it has all the most high-quality restaurants and eateries. The food served at these restaurants is finger-licking good, and the restaurant management is very friendly too. Some of the best ones in the town are Taps Great American Brewery, Banana Bay Restaurant, Smoke and Fire Social Eatery, Sol Inka, Dumpling House, Sup Noodle Bar- Buena Park, and many more. These restaurants are best for the birthday of a friend or someone special. You can ask the management of the restaurants to allow you to celebrate it and they would be happy to assist you with that. You know what would make that celebration more memorable. A surprise delivery of fresh flowers and for that, you have to contact Avas Flowers. We are offering delivery of the most vibrant and charming floral arrangements of different kinds of flowers. We have roses, carnations, sunflowers, daisies, lilies, and many other luxurious types. To check them out, explore our website, and you can conveniently place an order there as well. If you need some guidance, our customer service representative will help out. Give us a call on our toll-free number to discuss more. When stuck in an urgent situation avail our same-day delivery of selected flowers.

Comments & Ratings

Avas Reviews - General
08/27/2020 10:31PM
I have used Avas twice now and have been very happy with product and delivery. I will continue to use Avas in future and refer family and friends to use you.
Norma D

Some more products you might be interested in!

Sale Price: $32.99
Sale Price: $179.99
Sale Price: $44.99
Sale Price: $54.99
Sale Price: $179.99
Sale Price: $42.99
Sale Price: $42.99
Sale Price: $44.99
Sale Price: $47.99

Nearby Hospitals

Get Well Soon & Newborn Baby Floral Arrangements

15111 Whittier Blvd

Nearby Funeral Homes

Funeral Arrangements, Funeral Sprays, & Fruit Baskets

12315 Burgess Ave

12315 Burgess Ave

12315 Burgess Ave

Nearby Assisted Living

Daily Delivery of Floral Arrangements to Nursing Homes

Quality Care For the Elderly

Quality Care For the Elderly

Quality Care For the Elderly

Flower Delivery Nearby

90604

Comment, Rate & Share your Shopping Experience

Today's Recommendation

Sale Price: $42.99

Local Weather

What our customers say:

Thanks for delivering my order on time and in perfect condition. My mother was very happy.. - Matthew D

Accessibility